Monday, May 4, 2009

Church Fun Hunt Pictures

Greetings friends,

I really, really, really want to thank everyone who came out for the 1st Annual St. Paul's Fun Hunt. I hope that eveyone was able to hunt up some fun. This was our biggest YAMs event thus far - we had about 25 all told (plus some little ones). I was planning for about 20 (including little ones). What a great problem to have, though. I will always welcome more folks. Unfortunatly, this large number meant that some folks didn't get to eat at all or only got to eat a little. For this I sincerely apologize. Nevertheless, I hope that everyone had a good time besides and I learned lots of lessons for next year (among them: order more food).

Below are some pictures for your viewing pleasure.








I hope to see even more folks next year! The St. Paul's folks that you encountered were very impressed with all of you and they had no idea what the YAMs were like or what we are up to. I hope that they get it a little better now and they will share with other parishioners at St. Paul's.

Yours in Christ,
Bob

No comments: