Monday, October 27, 2008

Let's Go Bowling!!!

Greetings friends,

I have just spoken with the nice folks at AMF Tri Bowling Centers and they have reserved for us two lanes for this coming Saturday. This may be enough, or it may be too many - your letting me know will give me a clue. As you may know, we ar egoing bowling. On Saturday, November 8th, at 3:00 PM, the YAMs will meet at the AMF Tri Bowling Center at 3636 Ringgold Road in Chattanooga (423)867-2281. Here is a map. Please RSVP to me through evite (or at leopold@stpaulschatt.org) by Nov. 6th, so that we can have to proper number of lanes. The charge for bowling will be $3 for shoes, $4 per game. Bowling will give the YAMs an opportunity to spend some quality time “recharging the batteries” after the retreat and before the month of service that follows. If you do not get an evite, please email me.

Yours in Christ,
Bob

No comments: