Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Thanks to All Who Attended the Dessert and to Our Gracious Hosts!

Greetings friends,

I want to extend to everyone who came to the Desert on Oct. 10th, a warm thank you. It was nice to see so many Young Adults paricipate in this event. I also would publically like to say thank you to our fantastic hosts - Troy, Laura, and Seth - thanks.

I, for one, had a great time as there were several gluten-free desserts which I could and did enjoy. Lisa Leopold was a great help in taking pictures, but I believe that some people escaped her lens - Lisa Hightower is one or sure. We'll be sure to capture you on "film" next time. This was, obviously a social event, but I still feel that good ministry took place. Certainly, our YAMs sense of community was strengthened by this event. I look forward to our hosting the Christmas Party, later this year.

Yours in Christ, Bob



No comments: