Monday, January 5, 2009

YAMs flyers

Greetings friends,

I have made up some flyers for Young Adult types at St. Paul's. Basically they are for new folks, but they do have the calendar of events on the back. I really wanted something that I could hand to young-ish looking people as they walk out the door on Sundays that tells them everything that is going on in which they might be involved. I hope that the flyer does that. As mentioned, it also has the calendar on the back. Additionally, it has contact info and this web address. If you see a young-ish person (20s or 30s), consider handing them one of these flyers yourself. It means just as much, if not more, to have a lay person hand a newcomer some information about a ministry that they are active in and excited about. The flyers are available from me and are posted by the bulletin board outside Key-Andrews Hall.

Here is page 1.
Here is page 2 (the calendar).

Yours in Christ,
Bob

P.S. Sorry about all the prepositions ending sentances. Typically, this is up with which something I will not put.

No comments: